Regional Legal Counsel(Contract)
- Asia, Singapore
- Legal, In-house Legal
- 11th June 2019
- Job Type
My client is a re-owned medical device MNC and they are seeking a Regional Legal Counsel for a 5 months maternity cover.
Title: Regional Legal Counsel
- Advising senior management and internal business partners on all legal and compliance affairs of the Company for Asia Pacific
- Providing legal support on a wide range of commercial contracts and agreements
- Advising business teams on legal aspects of business development or marketing initiatives
- Responsible for compliance matters and training in the Company
- Co-ordinating with Company's intellectual property team to advise on the Company's intellectual property portfolio in Asia Pacific
- 8 - 12 years of experience with experience in a top tier law firm or relevant in-house experience
- Corporate commercial experience in a FMCG industry, with focus on consumer protection laws and advertising regulations.
- Qualified to Singapore or Commonwealth bar
This would be an ideal role for candidates who are keen on short term assignment in a team-based environment.
License No. 12C6031
EA. Reg. ID R1551173