- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Legal, Solicitors
- 22nd July 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a leading full service law firm that has a technology law team going from strength to strength. Led by a specialist partner, you will get hands on work in technology, data, cyber security, consumer law and e-commerce related matters as well as some corporate transactional work. The team is a relatively lean one which means you will have the chance to get properly involved in the work and take ownership for your work. The team consists of a partner, part time Senior Associate, Senior Solicitor and junior who are all good to work with.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- 2 or more years (senior candidates could be considered too) with a corporate/commercial law background and at least some exposure to working on technology related matters;
- A good university academic record;
- Good drafting skills; and
- A demonstrable interest in IT law and emerging technologies.
If you're looking for a role on a part time or flexible working arrangements basis and have relevant experience, then it would be worth enquiring about this role, as that is something that could be accommodated.
For further information, contact Anand Ranchhod on (09) 601 9302 or email your CV and academic record to firstname.lastname@example.org.