(Junior) Asset Manager Europe (m/w/d) for logistics properies
- Germany, Berlin
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 13th February 2019
- Job Type
For more than ten years, our client belongs to the leading international investment and fund management companies in Europe, headquartered in London, with an office in Barcelona and a branch in Berlin, where the portfolio of pan-European Assets are managed. The focus is on the acquisition and management of single-tenant logistics properties in France, the Netherlands, Spain, Germany and other European countries. As a specialist in logistics real estate investments, our client invested EUR 650 million in Europe last year. In the coming months, an additional EUR 1 billion will be invested throughout Europe through a fund structure.
In the course of further expansion, we are looking for a technically savvy and motivated "(Junior) Asset Manager Europe (m/w/d) for logistics properies" in Berlin for the management of the pan-European portfolio.
The task area
• Operational and strategic support of logistics real estate in third European countries as well as support to the Portfolio management
• Higher-level control and monitoring of all object-related activities
• Regular review, consolidation and optimization of property management activities and reporting
• Identification of value creation and cost reduction potential as well as continuous revaluation of business plans
• Selection, control and monitoring of service contracts in the respective countries (for example property management, legal advice, technical advice, insurance experts, etc.)
• Planning and implementation of capex and maintenance activities
• Identification and control of brokers and suitable tenants in the respective countries
• Management of the leasing activities including negotiation of leases and supplementary management for existing leases
• Management of loan and loan agreements as well as review and creation of loan reporting
• Implementation of property inspections in Germany and other European countries
• Support in project development and inventory optimization
• Support in buying and selling processes and participation in complex due diligence procedures
• Degree in business management (BA, Fach-) university studies with a focus on the real estate industry or training as a real estate clerk / merchant with corresponding additional qualification (RICS, ADI, DIA, EBS, IREBS, etc.)
• First professional experience in the real estate industry ideally with experience in managing the asset class logistics or commercial
c in spoken and written English is imperative and further foreign languages are an advantage (e.g. French, Spanish etc.)
• Enthusiastic and assertive personality with a high degree of communication and coordination skills
• Good business understanding, analytical skills, strategic skills and strong organizational skills
• Structured and independent as well as self-starting personality
• Safe working with the common MS Office package is required
• Willingness to travel within Europe
Are you interested?
Then please send your meaningful application documents, quoting the reference JKG / 1280809, to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our consultant, Mr. Justus-Konstantin Goldhahn, who is specialized and mandated by our client, on +49 (0) 30 5 77 00 5123 for further details to learn about this position. We look forward to receiving your application. Please read our actually data protection. Klick on the link below.