- GBP35000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum + car allowance
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Commercial
- 3rd May 2019
- Job Type
Based North East
Salary up to £45,000 plus car allowance and uncapped commission
A leading information, data and marketing provider offering tailored solutions to commercial property clients across the globe is looking for an experienced, driven and energetic Account Manager to exceed client activity and sales objectives whilst promoting and selling the company's services.
Based in the North East, the successful applicant will be required to work from the Glasgow office every Monday with the rest of the week home and field-based. At least 3 days pr week are expected to be spent visiting new and existing clients.
The successful applicant will be responsible for building long-term business relationships with clients in the commercial real estate arena and growing a portfolio through new sales.
- Grow your sales territory - retain/develop your existing clients and bring in new ones.
- Achieve maximum sales within assigned territory.
- Keep abreast of new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
- Take full responsibility for all client education and product demonstrations.
- Achieve maximum usage & penetration for every company within existing client base.
- Responsible for prospecting, proposing, and closing sales to new and existing customers within your geographically assigned territory.
- Support customers throughout the relationship, seek customer feedback and take responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Consistently manage pipeline and forecasting and updating of CRM system.
- Educated to Bachelor degree level - essential
- Solid sales experience within one of the following sectors: Business Information, Business Intelligence, Internet Related Services or Commercial Surveying.
- Commercially minded, analytical and diligent, with a strong work ethic.
- Demonstrable experience of meeting and/or exceeding targets.
- Strong relationship driven sales experience with proven retention and up-sell experience.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Adaptable to change in a fast moving environment.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Creative, flexible and able to adapt to industry change.
- Adept at building world class customer relationships.
- Full, clean driving license - essential.
Apply with your CV and a brief summary of why you believe you are a good fit for this position.