- SGD4500 - SGD5500 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 7th June 2018
- Job Type
- Interested in working with a global real estate firm?
- Seeking a professional career opportunity?
- Performance driven-culture with corresponding compensation package!
Our client is an established multi-national real estate firm with an opening for an Accountant to assist the Finance Manager on financial reports in accordance with Singapore and group accounting policies.
This position will be an interesting opportunity to part of the finance team and be responsible for a wide-range of crucial and challenging tasks. Specific work includes:
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- System owner of all finance and accounting related systems.
- In charge of full sets of accounts for Singapore legal entities.
- Monthly closing of accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly SGX announcements and Annual Report.
- Preparation of annual budget and monitoring actual performance with budget and forecast numbers.
- Prepare yearly computation of taxable income and quarterly GST submission.
- Liaise with overseas tax agents.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of reports.
- Preparation of audit schedules on a monthly basis.
- Diploma/ Degree in Accountancy or equivalent certification
- Min. 3 years relevant working experience
- Candidates who are currently in an assistant accountant or accountant role in S-REIT or S-BT would be an ideal fit
- Consolidation experience with experience in auditing S-REITS companies
- Knowledge in SAP is an added advantage
Please apply to Leah Ng with your CV in MS Word format at LeNG@cobaltrecruitment.com
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not.
Licence No. 12C6031
Consultant ID: R1548663