- GBP25000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Alternative Assets
- 17th August 2018
- Job Type
£25,000 - £35,000
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious surveyor looking to move into a client led Acquisition role. As part of a dedicated Investment Team, the appointed Acquisition Surveyor will be responsible for assisting with the management and expansion of the exiting portfolio and as such, you will be involved in the full acquisition cycle from initial planning through to on-going management, developing relationships with key third parties along the way such as developers and local authorities.
Day to day duties will include:
- Identification, negotiation and acquisition of sites
- Managing the planning application process
- Supporting company expansion plans
- Managing tight deadlines and meeting set KPI's
- A surveyor (APC or recently chartered) with a background in Real Estate
- PC literate with strong Microsoft Office skills
- Highly organised and confident with a pragmatic and analytical approach
- An excellent communicator who is comfortable operating across all levels
- A team player who is capable of performing tasks independently and to set deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to join a business which is actively acquiring assets for the future. If you are interested becoming part of this team and would like to learn more about the position, please contact Maria Sinclair on 0161 711 0602. Alternatively, please apply online with your most recent CV.