- GBP40000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum + Plus a competitive benefits package
- UK, South West & Wales
- Property & Real Estate, Alternative Assets
- 5th October 2018
- Job Type
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 plus benefits.
My client is a North West based Registered Charity who operate nationally. They specialise in the creation of new sustainable open spaces on behalf of or in partnership with local communities. Their portfolio is national and consists of urban parks, designated nature reserves and listed buildings.
As they work closely with a range of public and private land owners, they can either take on sites which the landowner may want to pass on or create a solution for the land by way of creating a new open space.
They now require an Acquisition Surveyor for their South West office. The appointed candidate will be responsible for securing land and funding from private companies and public bodies to help my client deliver on their charitable objectives
Key experience will include:
- Proven track record of successfully identifying, developing and implementing multi partner asset or land-based projects.
- A history of developing and managing relationships at senior level with partners.
- Experience of working with a range of clients (public and commercial) at the local, regional and national level to create development leads.
- Track record of converting development leads into deliverable projects from a range of clients.
- Experience in development management (preferably in the field of land management and development) from initial proposals to final delivery is essential. This includes: preparing papers and documentation in line with our client's processes and procedures and meeting client's timescales.
- Experience of land transactions and liaising with client solicitors to deliver projects that are in line with Board papers and are clear and precise to support successful handover to the portfolio team.
- Ability to effectively prioritise projects in order to maximise deliverable projects for our client
- Track record of problem solving demonstrating pro-activity, sensitivity and creativity in formulating solutions that are in line with my client's strategy and objectives.
The appointed candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent and must be able to demonstrate an ability to work on their own initiative whilst competing priorities. Other key experience includes:
- Excellent influencing and communications skills, working effectively with a wide range of parties to successfully complete deals and form partnerships.
- Experience of working within a team environment.
- Credible presentation skills and able to give confidence to potentially challenging clients.
- Demonstrates high levels of motivation and resilience combined with enthusiasm, commitment and a curious, inquisitive approach to challenge and seek continuous improvement.
- Passionate, committed and self-motivated.
- Ability to engage with staff, peers, board members, and external partners to build relationships based on honesty, trust, mutual respect and integrity to inspire confidence and respect.
- Commercially astute, a solution finder with a "can do" attitude.
- Results driven, with a proven ability to nurture relationships
If you feel that your experience is suitable for this position, please apply online with your most recent CV.