Acquisitions Surveyor - Manchester/Birmingham
- GBP25000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + Competitive benefits
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 15th April 2019
- Job Type
Salary up to £35,000 per annum plus car, bonus and benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a private real estate investment company backed by a range of institutional investors from the US, the UK and Europe. To date the business has invested over £500 million into assets throughout the UK. With a fully integrated structure, the team comprises of some of the industry's leading experts who are acquiring residential assets across the UK with multiple buildings already under their management.
They are seeking an Acquisitions Surveyor to focus on the national market in order to grow the existing portfolio.
The role demands an ambitious, intelligent, dynamic and hardworking property professional with deal making skills, experience of the regional markets and a keen desire to succeed. The role will report directly to the Head of Acquisitions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying existing residential development opportunities across the UK by leveraging established relationships and building new contacts across the real estate sector.
- Sourcing leads from the market.
- Filtering viable opportunities in a timely and efficient manner.
- Conducting market research for target locations, including analysis of demographics and property comparables.
- Preparing financial appraisals and other models.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format