AD/Director- Real Estate Advisory-Housing
- GBP65000 - GBP700000 per annum + car, bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 7th March 2019
- Job Type
Associate Director/Director Level - Real Estate Advisory - Housing
Salary from £60,000 - £70,000 per annum plus benefits package
In response to the housing crisis there is a strong programme of public sector led housing schemes and a continuing need to rationalise corporate portfolios. In response to these trends our client provides development and consultancy services to a range of clients and have an urgent need to employ a new Associate Director or Director to strengthen their team.
- To understand the property development cycle and be familiar with prevailing values and costs applicable to mixed use development in London and the South East.
- To advise in connection with residential and mixed use schemes in connection with maximising overall value and securing specialist sector advice as required optimising marketability.
- To be familiar with public/private partnership options including Development Agreement arrangements.
- Working knowledge of Argus and experience in viability assessment and the financial modelling of mixed use development and performance measurement methods.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team and be instrumental in driving this area of the business forward.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.