Agency & Asset Manager
- Negotiable + + benefits
- UK, Oxfordshire
- Property & Real Estate, Leasing/Agency
- 7th November 2018
- Job Type
Agency and Asset Management Surveyor - Based in Oxford
A global consultancy is looking for an Agency and Asset Management surveyor to join their Oxford office.
The salary is envisioned to be between £32,000 and £35,000.
This role can offer candidates support through their APC, but candidates must already have some Commercial property experience.
Responsibilities for the role may include:
- Client facing; you will be expected to develop and maintain your own client relationships.
- Implementing lease renewals and rent reviews.
- Acquisition, disposal and letting of properties on behalf of clients.
- Assisting commercial asset portfolio valuations.
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Commercial agency experience.
- Practical understanding of Landlord & Tenant.
- RICS membership desirable but not essential.
- Full UK drivers licence.
If you are interested in the above position, apply online with your CV in word format.