All Level Planners (Town Planning)
- Negotiable + £Competitive salary + car/ car allowance + benefits
- East & East Anglia, Cambridgeshire
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 10th April 2019
- Job Type
Town Planner (All levels)
£Competitive basic salary (flexible dependent on experience) + company car/ car allowance + bonus + excellent benefits
Do you want to work for a multidisciplinary property consultancy, regularly listed in the top 20 highest earning planning consultancies' in the UK? With one of the largest planning forces in the country, this is an excellent opportunity for a Senior/ Principal/ Associate Town Planner to join a busy and plush office (recently refurbished) with no money spared on investing in the latest tech! With an array of services such as EIA, socio economic, planning heritage and urban design there is a real variety in projects and opportunity to work with other industry experts.
- Providing planning advice to clients and preparation of planning submissions and development plan representations
- Managing engagement with planning authorities and stakeholders whilst representing the clients' commercial interests throughout the planning process
- Contributing to business development strategy, business operations and delivery of divisional and business strategy
The Associate will play a pivotal role in the delivery of the business strategy, responsible for leading on a variety of projects. Current schemes include new settlements and major urban extensions in the golden triangle as well as major commercial schemes across the South East. Clients include major institutional clients, landowners and developers.
My client offers a competitive remuneration package that includes company car/ car allowance, health insurance, up to 8 %b contributory pension, discretionary clothing allowance and discretionary company bonus.
Based from their established Cambridge office this is a fantastic opportunity for Senior Planner/ Principal Planner or Associate Planner to undertake a varied workload and work on high calibre projects across the South East.
Please apply online with your most recent CV.