Analyst (3 - 6 months)
- GBP60000 - GBP70000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Analysis
- 2nd July 2018
- Job Type
A Commercial Property Company, with AUM of circa £300 million, currently seek an Investment Analyst to join the team in London on a 3-6 month temporary contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for appraising transactional activity, assisting on investment strategy and have involvement in the acquisitions process.
- Responsible for appraising and underwriting office and industrial investments across the UK; building bespoke models from scratch.
- Advise on investment strategy.
- Produce investment memorandum to communicate performance to investors.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a commercial Real Estate investment role.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Commercially minded, with strong client facing capability.
If you have experience of the aforementioned, please submit your CV.