Analyst - Associate Level
- Negotiable + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 12th March 2019
- Job Type
Associate Analyst - Based in London
Salary from £55,000 - £70,000 per annum.
Plus benefits package and generous bonus.
A well known Investment Manager with a global presence is currently seeking an Associate Level Analyst to join their UK and European team based in Central London. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone at senior level to take a step up to associate level within a collaborative working environment.
Reporting into the Director and the Head of UK and Germany (Asset Management) you will gain fantastic hands on exposure to the real estate market across the UK and Europe. You will also be working alongside one other analyst and you will be responsible for analyst activities across Germany and the Nordics.
Some day to day responsibilities include:
- Underwriting new investment opportunities.
- Analysing and refinancing opportunities.
- Involvement in putting together investor reporting.
- Assist in complex lease analysis.
- Participate in the feasibility process.
- Co-ordinate quarterly reporting for investors.
You may be required to travel to other destinations in Europe once a month or once a quarter.
- BSc (Hons) or MSc is required.
- Proven commercial real estate experience is essential.
- Excellent analytic and financial modelling skills are required.
- Strong understanding of the UK and European investment markets is essential.
If you have the experience required for this position - please apply online with your CV in word format.