Analyst (fund and investment)
- Up to GBP65000 per annum + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Fund Management
- 19th June 2019
- Job Type
A small but dynamically growing fund management business is seeking a Fund and Investment Transactions Analyst to join their growing team.
Reporting into the CEO of the Fund, this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a UK focused vehicle, with a strong performance track record, excellent market reputation and plans to rapidly grow assets under management.
- Running and developing the Fund Forecast Model.
- Running analysis on potential new transactions and modelling their impact on the existing portfolio in the Fund Forecast model.
- Monitoring cashflow and available reserves for re-investment as well as monitoring the impact of treasury management initiatives.
- Working with the Fund team to produce monthly management and quarterly board investment papers.
- Supporting the Asset Management team in the production of six monthly and annual business plans.
- Helping draft investment committee memorandums for potential and new transactions.
- Performing due diligence on new and potential acquisitions.
- Strong computer and modelling skills (Excel, and ARGUS)
- Strong analytical, quantitative and organisational skills
- Relevant experience ideally in direct real estate investment, investment banking, private equity real estate
- A genuine interest and passion for Real Estate and the desire to progress and grow
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership of workstreams
- Working as part of a team, co-ordinating with the accounting team, asset management team and CEO
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral.
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.