- SGD4000 - SGD7000 per month + Good company benefits
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 5th March 2018
- Job Type
Analyst, Investment/ Asset Management, Infrastructure
This is an exciting role for you to join a group of infrastructure investment and advisory professionals.
You will play a vital role in monitoring a portfolio of worldwide investments.
Your role includes:
- Monitoring the financial performance of portfolio companies;
- Formulation of asset strategy;
- Monitoring the performance of assets against investment plans;
- Proposing ideas and solutions to enhance the value and financial performance of portfolio companies (via new business initiatives, financial restructuring, etc.).
- Analysing new investment opportunities;
- Developing financial models for valuation;
- Returns calculation and performance for each portfolio company;
- Exposure to managing investment selection, evaluation, due diligence, negotiation, closing, ongoing corporate governance and potential exit of the portfolio companies;
- Research and monitoring of developments within the markets and industry;
- Detailed valuation analyses and presentations to the Investment Committee and Board.
- Honours degree in Real Estate/ Legal Studies / Business Administration / Finance / Economics
- Minimum of two years of experience in Investment Banking or Corporate Finance.
- Prior work experience with cross-functional teams including operations, finance, and legal is an advantage.
- Familiarity with structuring investments including negotiating and reviewing of terms, term-sheets, purchase agreements, shareholders agreements, governance rights, price adjustment calculations from a business perspective, describing situations and contingencies, and roles and rights of investors.
- A keen interest in the infrastructure sector and adept in developing financial analysis including valuations/financial models, IRR analysis, trading multiples precedent transactions, and comparable companies; and developing marketing materials, valuation presentations, and presentations for investors committee or board.
- Enjoys working with diverse teams in challenging environments and possess a demonstrated passion for excellence in endeavours you have undertaken.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.
License No. 12C6031
EA Reg. ID R1434579