- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 28th September 2018
- Job Type
Real Estate Analyst - Global Investment Management Business
Salary £45,000 - £50,000
Benefits include full health-care and excellent bonus structure
A global Investment Management firm are looking for a Real Estate Analyst to join the Investment team based in their Central London office. You will rotate between both the debt and equity teams and you will gain exposure to both the UK and European market while working across multiple sectors including office, retail, industrial, residential and alternatives. Your main focus will be supporting in investing in real estate opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting senior team members in investment decisions.
- Carrying out deal analysis to support investment decisions.
- Underwriting full transaction processes.
- Developing and managing financial models and market research.
- Day to day management of funds.
- Financial analysis for the Capital Markets team.
- You must have a BSc in a relevant discipline, preferably Real Estate or Economics, Finance or Law.
- You will be MRICS qualified or working towards qualification.
- You will have proven experience in the real estate industry.
- Experience within the European market will be beneficial.
- You will have proven technical and analytical experience.
If you are interested, please apply to this ad with your CV in word format.