- GBP40000 - GBP55000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 11th September 2018
- Job Type
An Investment Analyst is required to work for a leading London Property Company. The role will have a predominant focus on investment, but will also encompass development, JV structuring and corporate finance. Very importantly, this Analyst will also have front facing elements of their role, and will engage with Designers, Architects and Agents.
The key responsibilities include:
- Acquisition analysis for incoming assets into the portfolio; reporting directly to the Investment Associate
- Development analysis for their nationwide portfolio, particularly in relation to their Joint Ventures
- Analysing debt and equity funding, senior debt, forward funding, and equity funding in relation to Joint Ventures
- Preparing and creating cash flow models with use of Excel, for multiple uses, and reporting closely with the Investment Associate
- Interact closely with third parties including Designers, Architects, Agents, and Solicitors
The successful candidate will be highly numerical, and fully capable constructing models with use of Excel. They will most likely have property knowledge.
Please apply with your most recent CV if you feel you are a suitable fit for the above.