- Negotiable + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Analysis
- 24th October 2019
- Job Type
Real Estate Business Analyst
A Global Real Estate Investment Manager is looking for a Business Analyst to join their Asset Management team. You will have had impressive experience in Business or Financial Analysis and come from a Real Estate background. You will be based in their London office and be required to travel at least twice a month to a variety of European countries including Germany, Spain and France.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company with plenty of exposure to investment and fund level professionals, plus the opportunity to travel.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Evaluating and analysing departmental data.
- Assist with the strategic development of the Asset Management department.
- Undertake forecast analysis, KPI's and budget planning.
You must have:
- A background in real estate.
- Educated to degree level, preferably in Real Estate or similar.
- An ability to work across a variety of geographies and functions.
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more, please apply online with your CV in word format.