- Negotiable + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Analysis
- 14th May 2018
- Job Type
Real Estate Analyst - Investment & Asset Management - Central London and UK Assets
Salary from £25,000 to £35,000 per annum.
Plus bonus and benefits.
A UK leading Investment Manager is seeking an Analyst to join their team based in Central London. This is an exciting opportunity to kick start your real estate analyst career and work alongside the Directors.
As a business they have historically focused on the retail market but in recent years they have diversified across mixed use, leisure and commercial office assets across London and the UK.
As a smaller sized business they are able to offer training and support from the Directors and fast investment decision making. This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their analyst career whilst working with some of the best in the market.
Key day to day analyst responsibilities include:
- Running the day to day models for new acquisitions.
- Work with the asset manager to produce quarterly asset management reports.
- Produce capital expenditure reports for projects.
- Support the business with all analyst duties.
Key analyst requirements:
- Degree or Masters in Real Estate/Finance related course.
- Numerical and entrepreneurial.
- Excellent excel and written report writing skills.
- Ability to see patterns of growth and identify good opportunities.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in further detail please apply online with your CV in Word format.