APC Property Surveyor
- GBP25000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 1st August 2018
- Job Type
This position is with an independent firm of Chartered Surveyors working closely with one of the Partners in a UK role focusing on commercial office assets.
Salary £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience and the level of your qualification
The job offers candidates support through APC, whether this qualification has been started or not. Candidates much have a RICS accredited degree, or equivalent.
As a Property Manager you will be responsible for leasing and acquisitions within the portfolio. Other responsibilities may include:
- Liaising with landlords, agents, tenants, stakeholders and contractors.
- Service Charge Budgeting and Reconciliations.
- Leasehold renewals.
- Visiting sites and ensuring the standards of the client are upheld across the property.
- High standards of due diligence expected as well as financial appraisals.
In addition to a knowledge of the above, the successful candidate will also be a team player, able to work well under pressure, and be able to meet deadlines.
If you are interested in this position please apply online with your CV in word format.