Application Support Developer
- GBP40000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, IT & Systems
- 17th July 2019
- Job Type
£40,000 - £50,000
A new and exciting opportunity has become available at a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate services. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a company that provides targeted, effective solutions for its clients at a local and international level and ranks amongst the leaders in the market with a turnover of over £400 million.
My Client is seeking an Application Developer to develop the business's internal applications while also maintaining and enhancing in-house applications. This crucial role will also involve determining user requirements based on current and future needs in a highly technical environment that emphasises continued personal and technical development.
- You will be responsible for the support, development, maintenance, requirements gathering, and deployment of in-house applications.
- You will participate in the identification of new technologies and the development of solutions, while also playing an active role in discussions concerning ongoing developments.
- Resolve issues for specific assignments by applying complex problem-solving skills.
- Act as a chief information source for other people in the business while continuously learning and developing personal technical skills.
- Undertake occasional paid overtime/weekend work.
Key Person Specifications
- The successful candidate must demonstrate expertise in using the following: C#.Net / ASP.NET MVC and MS SQL Server 2016 / T-SQL / SSIS,
- Excellent support skills and previous experience working within an Application Support Team are key.
- Proven ability to analyse data, resolve data related issues, and provide effective solutions.
- Strong communication skills, ability to work independently or as part of a team, and ability to prioritise tasks in high-pressure situations.
- You will hold a distinct advantage if you have experience working with Oracle 12 or Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
If you feel this role is of interest to you, please apply online or email Andrew at: firstname.lastname@example.org