- GBP30000 - GBP40000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, IT & Systems
- 12th July 2018
- Job Type
Application Support Analyst
A market leading Real Estate Software Provider, based in Central London, are looking to expand their Training and Support team by way of recruiting an Application Support Analyst. The successful candidate will sit within the Support team and report to the Training Director. You will be based in London but will travel across the UK with various Clients. You will play a key role in delivering an exceptional service to all clients by providing training, support, consultancy and advice for all of their system needs.
- You will be involved with managing all support calls and tickets and determine resolution or escalation.
- You will deliver training to new and existing clients and colleagues
- You will provide remote training and support for customers
- Follow escalated issues through to conclusion to ensure solutions.
- You will need to support the acceptance into service process.
- You may be required to support production of training materials and train new support team members.
Key Person Specification:
- Experience in an IT background for at least 2 years with experience in a support environment.
- You will need proficient experience of Horizion, ECS OR MRI and extensive knowledge of MS office and excel.
- Working knowledge of support with Windows XP, & 7, Exchange, and active management is essential.
- A good financial understanding is crucial, preferably experience within the real estate industry.
- Strong communication and attention to details is essential for this role. You will hold a distinct advantage if you are adaptable and flexible with strong problem solving and investigation skills.
If you feel this role is of interest to you, please apply online