Area Manager - Residential Management
- GBP60000.00 - GBP70000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 13th November 2019
- Job Type
A long-time client of mine is working exclusively with myself to hire an Area Manager to be based in Central London covering a portfolio of prestigious properties that they have owned for a number of years. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing a team Property Managers and evaluating how things are going and implementing changes when needed. You will also be giving the opportunity to work closely with the directors to come up with future business plans for the company.
For this role we're looking to speak with experienced individuals that have strong backgrounds in Block/Property Management and have previously managed and developed teams and that come with excellent business acumen.
- Oversee the management of a Central London portfolio.
- Develop and grow the area that you cover.
- Build strong relationships with existing leaseholders.
- Prepare and submit reports on how your area is performing.
- Work closely with the accounts team to ensure that budgets are in line with the portfolio.
- Ensure that staff moral and motivation is kept at a high.
The salary for this role is up to £70,000 depending on experience.
Working hours are Monday to Friday with a generous holiday package.
Please apply for this role here or if you have any further questions do contact me directly.