- GBP45000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 15th February 2019
- Job Type
Home Based Area Manager
£45,000 - £50,000, depending on experience
We are currently working with a well-established and highly regarded London managing agent who are looking for a senior property professional to head up their existing team and their portfolios. Our client has a reputation for some of the best customer service in the industry and recognise the benefits of flexible working.
They have a reputation in the market for their long-term opportunities and our client offers a successful career path for the right person. Working for one of London's most successful property companies, you will be overseeing a team of block managers.
Our client is looking for someone with leadership qualities combined with a flair for management and the ability to motivate and drive staff to meet the highest possible standards. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills with good business acumen along with someone who is well versed in all aspects of block management.
Responsibilities within the role include:
- The production and monitoring of all Service Charge Budgets for the blocks both annually and for reserve funds
- Create regular management reports
- Monitor resident receipts and ensure arrears are minimised
- Manage the Section 20 process and overseeing major works
- Communicate effectively with residents, resident associations and the landlord
- Managing your portfolio in line with up to date legislations
Previous experience within residential property management is essential and qualifications such as MIRPM or AssocRICS would be beneficial. If you do not have previous experience in block management, you will NOT be considered for this role.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply directly with your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0207 478 2533.