Area Sales Manager
- Negotiable + Commission
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 23rd April 2019
- Job Type
Our client, a leading provider in flexible workplace solutions, is looking for an Area Sales Manager to be responsible for a portfolio of property within Auckland CBD. With 3000 locations across 120 countries, this brand is responsible for providing workplaces to some of the World's leading entrepreneurs, SMEs and large blue chip corporates. As Area Manager, you will be responsible for aiding the growth and success of the business that you offer solutions to.
As Area Sales Manager, it is your responsibility to drive the sales of the entire range of workplace solutions that are on offer. This requires an ability to tailor solutions for the customer based on the specific needs of the business through utilising the portfolio of Property on offer. You will need to be able to drive business through normal business development channels including networking, cold calling and marketing strategies. While being able to effectively drive the growth of your portfolio, you will also be responsible for providing outstanding customer service to your current customer base and ensuring retention.
To be considered for the opportunity you will have the following:
- Demonstrative sales experience within B2B environments, with an ability to sell to Executive level clients
- Strong Commercial acumen
- Property experience, while useful, is not essential, however a passion around the product on offer is important.
- An ability to develop relationships through networking and business development
- An ability to work well within a team environment of mixed cultures and age
- A strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritise and juggle multiple job functions
This is a great role for current sales managers to move into one of the fastest growing industries in the world with a large multinational corporate that can offer progression and support across a huge network of professionals. On offer is a generous base salary with a lucrative and achievable commission scheme.
To learn more or to see a full job description, please submit your interest via the link above, or alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Matt Webster at Cobalt Recruitment on (09) 303 9093.