Asset & Facilities Manager
- Negotiable + benefits
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 23rd October 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is pleased to partner with Panuku Development, an Auckland Council CCO focused on delivering urban regeneration across Tāmaki Makaurau, to recruit an Asset & Facilities Manager.
Panuku's vision statement is "Shaping spaces for Aucklanders to love". Integral to this vision is the long-term asset planning and effective maintenance of their current and future portfolio. Panuku is continuously reviewing around $3.0 billion of assets managed for Auckland Council to optimise returns, while at the same time ensuring their assets contribute positively to their neighbourhoods.
The role of Asset & Facilities Manager is vital for ensuring asset plans, and their delivery, are in line with Panuku customer strategic objectives and within financial parameters. This exciting new leadership position is responsible for ensuring that appropriate management and maintenance programmes are provided through the preparation and implementation of robust asset management plans. This strategic opportunity will have a primary objective to devise the optimum way to manage assets and delivery outcomes via this multi-disciplinary team. Whole-of-life asset management requirements will be considered in collaboration with customers and their portfolio asset class teams.
The ideal candidate will be an accomplished property asset manager, facilities or maintenance professional with prior experience gained in a leadership capacity. Already operating at a senior level, you will be seeking to build on your technical knowledge with increased managerial responsibility and leadership of stakeholders.
To be considered for the role of you are likely to have the following skills and attributes:
- Ideally degree educated with minimum 10 years' experience gained working in asset management, property maintenance, project or facilities management
- Capable of leading, managing and developing a dedicated team to an objective of continuous improvement
- Highly aspirational with an outlook aligned to focusing on the variety and breadth offered from leading in internal service provider function
- A proven track-record in delivering against strategies, budgets and KPIs for first class service delivery to customers
- Commercially aware with a strong understanding of recent trends and innovation relating to property lifecycles
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
- A confident character, with a customer-focused approach to deal tactfully with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- A collaborate worker with the acumen to think laterally and adapt to new situations
This is a highly autonomous role with the scope to remain operating at a leadership level and to become part of Auckland's continued urban regeneration.
If you are interested to learn more and receive a full job description, please submit your interest via the link above, or alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Christian Lawrence at Cobalt Recruitment on (09) 303 9093