- Negotiable + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 26th November 2019
- Job Type
Asset Manager/Investment Manager
A leading UK Property Company that focuses on Asset, Development and Investment Management is currently seeking a recently or part-qualified surveyor to join their Asset/Investment Management team, based in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that has recently become Chartered or is looking to complete their APC in a client side position.
You will be responsible for the strategic asset and investment management of a commercial portfolio across the South, this will consist of predominately office assets with some industrial.
Key skills and experience needed for this requirement includes:
- Recently MRICS or part-way through APC.
- Degree qualified.
- Prepared to work in a hands on strategic role.
- Experience working across asset management, property management, valuation, investment or leasing.
- Proven experience in working in commercial real estate.
Salary will range from £30,000 - £45,000 (dependent on APC/MRICS), plus benefits package and good bonus potential.
Office is based in Central London.
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to discuss further please apply online with your CV in word format.