Asset Management Analyst (Australia)
- Asia, Other AsiaPac
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 4th June 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a global investment company that owns and operates assets in Asia Pacific.
They are now seeking to appoint a qualified Asset Management Analyst for their Australia team managing their existing assets (office, commercial, mixed-use and hospitality). It is a great opportunity to be working with an international and experienced team.
The responsibilities include:
- Management of profit and loss of properties and improvement of revenue generated.
- Leading in implementation of asset enhancement initiatives in improving returns on properties.
- Oversee leasing and operations, as well as customer relationship management.
- Annual budgeting and control of operating expenses.
Skills and knowledge required:
- In-depth knowledge of the Australia property market and strong financial analysis skills.
- Track record in identifying and driving value enhancement opportunities.
- Knowledge of property management, leasing and asset enhancement initiatives.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Minimum of 3-6 years experience in a real estate or private equity firm, developer, property fund, property operator, accounting or advisory company.
- Degree in Real Estate/ Architecture/ Engineering, Finance or Business.
- Excellent analytical and Excel skills.
License No. 12C6031
EA Reg. ID R1434579