Asset Management Analyst, Private Equity
- GBP40000 - GBP55000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 1st November 2018
- Job Type
A leading Private Equity firm with a predominant European retail focus, is seeking an Asset Management Analyst to join their team. The successful candidate will support hands on, strategic asset management strategies across Europe, with a view of becoming a fully fledged Asset Manager in the medium-term.
His key skills and experience include:
- Supporting a boutique and highly opportunistic asset management, carrying out financial due diligence to assess the profits of hands on strategies, but also visiting sites and engaging with retail assets directly.
- Communicating openly with the Investment teams to add insight to purchasing decisions, from an asset management perspective.
- In the medium term, progressing from an Analytical seat to an Asset Management seat.
The selected candidate will ideally be MRICS and come from a retail background, but they may also be an Analyst with the knowledge and interest in property to become a client-facing Asset Manager in the future.
Please apply with your most recent CV if you are interested.