Asset Management Analyst
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 11th February 2019
- Job Type
The responsibilities include:
- Management of profit and loss of properties and improvement of revenue generated.
- Building strong relationships with tenants
- Overseeing leasing and operations, maximising value of properties and reviewing existing policies.
- Annual budgeting and implementation of asset enhancement initiatives
- You will have a good Degree in Business/Finance/Estate management with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Prior asset management experience is essential
- You will be an excellent team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to be a part of an up and coming fund in the industry with great working culture and opportunities for career development. You will also benefit from a competitive salary and other forms of rewards and recognition.