Asset Management Analyst
- Negotiable + benefits and bonus/carry options
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 14th November 2019
- Job Type
Asset Management Analyst - European Assets - Dutch Speaking
A leading European Investment and Asset Manager is currently looking to grow their Asset Management team at Analyst level. They are seeking a Dutch speaking real estate professional to support the Head of Asset Management due to an increase in activity in Western Europe.
This is a hands on opportunity to work on an existing pan-European portfolio, with alive pipeline of transactions across the continent.
Reporting into the Head of Asset Management you will be responsible for:
- Drafting recommendations for the board that will add value to the portfolio.
- Implementing leasing and renewal strategies.
- Controlling and budgeting operational/capex costs.
- Monitoring buildings/tenant works.
- Monitoring and explaining discrepancies between Business Plans and Actual.
- Updating market knowledge on lettings and transactions in the local markets.
Key requirements include:
- Fluent in Dutch, English (and French or German).
- Experience working across the European real estate and investment market.
- Degree qualified (minimum 2:1).
- Excellent numerical skills using excel and good written skills.
- Commercial astute and able to identify value add opportunities.
Based in Central London, with travel to Western Europe to visit portfolios.
Salary from £35,000 - £45,000 plus benefits and bonus/carry options.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.