Asset Management (Assistant Manager / Manager)
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 18th December 2018
- Job Type
My client, a leading real estate asset management firm, is seeking to appoint a qualified Commercial Asset Manager
This is a rare position offering the opportunity to work on a world-class commercial asset with tremendous growth opportunities for the successful candidate.
The responsibilities include:
- Management of profit and loss of properties and improvement of revenue generated.
- Leading in implementation of asset enhancement initiatives in improving returns on properties.
- Oversee leasing and operations, as well as customer relationship management.
- Annual budgeting and control of operating expenses.
Skills and knowledge required:
- In-depth knowledge of Singapore property market and strong financial analysis skills.
- Track record in identifying and driving value enhancement opportunities.
- Knowledge of property management, leasing and asset enhancement initiatives.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a real estate asset management for commercial buildings
- Degree in Real Estate/ Business/ Finance.
If you are keen to apply for this role, kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com and we will contact you for confidential discussion.