Asset Management, Logistics
- SGD10000 - SGD16000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 27th February 2019
- Job Type
Asset Management, Asia Pacific
Our client is an established principal investment business and they have a new position for an Asset Management professional in Singapore to join their growing business. You would be involved in the overall portfolio and asset management for their real estate logistics portfolio (direct and indirect assets) in China and India.
The team has a strong track record of investing in and managing a diverse portfolio in APAC and they are a well-respected and highly successful establishment. The appointment would take charge of portfolio performance and undertake asset optimization plans as well as redevelopment or enhancements for the assets under management. You would also be responsible for financial modelling and analysis and work closely with the finance, investments and development management teams.
The responsibilities include:
- Management of profit and loss of properties and improvement of revenue generated.
- Leading in the implementation of asset enhancement initiatives in improving returns on properties.
- Oversee leasing and operations, as well as customer relationship management.
- Annual budgeting and control of operating expenses.
- Portfolio analysis and reporting.
Skills and knowledge required:
- In-depth knowledge of APAC property market and strong financial analysis skills.
- Track record in identifying and driving value enhancement opportunities.
- Knowledge of property management, leasing and asset enhancement initiatives.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills with Mandarin language capabilities due to significant exposure to China-based assets.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a real estate or private equity firm, property operator, accounting or advisory company.
- Degree in Real Estate/ Architecture/ Engineering, Finance or Business.
- Outstanding analytical and Excel skills.
Please apply for more information.
License No. 12C6031
EA Reg. ID R1434579