Asset Manager - Build to Rent
- GBP40000.00 - GBP60000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Alternative Assets
- 19th December 2018
- Job Type
Asset Manager - Build to Rent Sector - Central London
Salary from £40,000 to £60,000 plus bonus.
Our client in an owner and developer of BTR homes in London. They provide quality, affordable homes to key workers in desirable locations. They are currently looking for an asset manager to look at their portfolio and identify and implement strategic asset management initiatives, including large scale refurbishments.
The team is small and the role reports directly to the Operations Director, as such there is real responsibility and scope to make the role your own.
- Strong project management skills, able to apply those skills across wide variety of projects.
- Strong negotiating and influencing expertise, able to work intuitively and liaise effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Educated to degree level or/with equivalent business experience.
- Relevant professional qualification in landlord compliance areas e.g. RICS qualified surveyor/ equivalent qualification or comparable through experience in work related to the role.
- Strong track record in delivering effective asset management programmes with capital and revenue budget control.
If this is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.