Asset Manager, Cheshire
- Negotiable + Plus a competitive benefits package
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 12th November 2018
- Job Type
Senior Asset Manager
Competitive salary & benefits package
I am keen to hear from regional Assets Managers regarding a fantastic opportunity to take the lead on an innovative investment project. Responsible for a small team of surveyors, the appointed Senior Asset Manager will be crucial to the development and shaping of this investment, creating collaborative spaces for a range of clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop strategies to enhance the assets within the portfolio, reviewing budgets and financial plans
- Oversee refurbishment and new build development projects
- Execute rent reviews, lease renewals and re-gears where required
- Ensure regular contact with tenants; liaising and negotiating directly with them
- Monitor compliance and performance of 3rd party advisers
- Take responsibility for the day to day management of the portfolio
To be successful in this role you will ideally be a RICS Chartered Surveyor (MRICS) with significant experience in a similar role and able to operate at a leadership level. In return, my client is offering a challenging and supportive environment as well as excellent employee benefits.
Please apply online with your most recent CV outlining why you would be suitable for this post.