Asset Manager (client side)
- GBP60000 - GBP70000.00 per annum + full corporate benefits and disc bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 3rd January 2019
- Job Type
Asset Manager - Central London
Salary from £60,000 to £70,000 plus benefits.
A leading trophy asset landlord has an opportunity to join a small team responsible for the asset management of a substantial commercial portfolio of office and retail assets in the UK and Continental Europe. There are two roles available- one will purely focus on trophy assets in central London, the other will also look after the London assets but will also have assets on the Continent in the role remit.
The role will be as follows:
- Assume responsibility directly for a portfolio of sizeable commercial assets in the City of London
- Provide property and portfolio advice to the Management Board
- Manage capital projects including direct project management roles
- Develop and grow strategies to preserve and enhance asset values
- Review property budgets and financial plans
- Manage the leasing process and marketing programmes
- Monitor contract compliance and performance of property managers, letting agents and service providers
- Candidates should be a Chartered Surveyor (MRICS/FRICS)
- Demonstrable asset management experience of real estate in the UK, ideally with some central London, trophy asset experience
- Possess strong financial and analytical acumen
The role will report to the Director of Real Estate and the successful candidate will join a small team with a flat, autonomous structure, so a 'hands on' work ethic is important.
The salary is dependent on experience but is expected to go up to a maximum basic salary of £70,000 pa. plus benefits and an annual discretionary bonus.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.