Asset Manager (Northern Europe)
- GBP40000 - GBP60000.00 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 15th October 2018
- Job Type
Asset Manager - Northern Europe
Based in London.
Salary from £40,000 to £60,000, plus benefits and bonus.
An Investment Management business with pan-European exposure is looking for an Junior Asset Manager to join their expanding team in London. Leaders in the European market, who invest in a wide variety of asset class and across a number of European jurisdictions. They have a number of highly successful funds of which the successful candidate will be working directly on.
The role will involve supporting a Director of Asset Management in managing current investments and new acquisitions for the firm's opportunity funds in Northern Europe. The successful candidate will become an integral part of the asset management team with fantastic opportunities to further their skill set and careers.
Key Requirements and Duties:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to fun complex cash flows.
- Assist in preparing internal reports for Investment Committee approvals.
- Liaising with local joint venture partners.
- Attending and contributing to quarterly internal asset management meetings with the Investment Committee as well as any other required Investment Committee meetings.
- Managing and reviewing annually prepared business plan budgets and cost variance in Excel.
- Maintain data relating to the statistics of the various investments and liaising with the Investor Relations team when queries are raised.
- 2 & 4 year's experience, depending on background.
- A very strong work ethic.
If you have experience of the aforementioned and are interested in applying, please submit your CV.