Asset Manager- Retail
- GBP60000.00 - GBP70000.00 per annum + benefits cash allowance and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 14th May 2019
- Job Type
Asset Manager - Retail Portfolio
Salary from £60,000 - £70,000 per annum plus benefits and bonus.
A leading London-based Estate is seeking a retail asset manager to join their growing team, working on one mixed use, shopping centre led asset. The main role focus will be to deliver on the asset's annual business plan objectives and financial targets.
Key functions of the position include:
- Asset Management - Proactively deliver asset management (including small scale development) in line with asset business plans. Identify opportunities to drive value, run feasibility studies and simple financial appraisals and make clear recommendations.
- Market Knowledge & Profile - have a good understanding of the occupational and investment markets, keep abreast of key changes and innovation taking place, particularly within the retail sector, and support the team in responding to those changes.
- Portfolio Initiatives - support the Head of Portfolio and Head of Strategy in the delivery of portfolio wide initiatives within the Portfolio vision and the Business Plan.
Candidate experience requirements include:
- Property asset management, either owner or occupier side, ideally with experience of mixed use assets with evidence of delivering complex and innovative asset management initiatives.
- Proven experience of managing commercial properties, preferably retail shopping centres.
- An understanding of the property investment market and the key drivers of performance.
- Good financial and qualitative analysis skills evidenced by prior work achievements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Evidence of delivering excellent customer experience.
- Previous experience as PQE RICS qualified surveyor preferred.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.