Asset Manager, Singapore
- SGD5000 - SGD7000 per month + AWS + Variable Bonuses
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 18th January 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a homegrown developer with a strong presence in the region including Singapore, Malaysia, China, among others. They're now seeking to appoint a qualified Asset Manager for a dynamic team managing assets in APAC (including office, commercial, residential, retail, mixed-use, etc). It's a great opportunity to be working with a truly international, young and exciting team!
The responsibilities include:
* Management of profit and loss of properties and improvement of revenue generated.
* Leading in implementation of asset enhancement initiatives in improving returns on properties.
* Oversee leasing and operations, as well as customer relationship management.
* Annual budgeting and control of operating expenses.
Skills and knowledge required:
* In-depth knowledge of APAC property market and strong financial analysis skills.
* Track record in identifying and driving value enhancement opportunities.
* Knowledge of property management, leasing and asset enhancement initiatives.
* Excellent communication and report writing skills.
* Ability to work well in a team.
* Minimum of 3-6 years experience in a real estate or private equity firm, property operator, accounting or advisory company.
* Degree in Real Estate/ Architecture/ Engineering, Finance or Business.
* Excellent analytical and Excel skills.
License No. 12C6031
EA Reg. ID R1434579