Asset Manager (Sweden)
- GBP50000.00 - GBP70000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
- Northern & Western Europe, Sweden
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 17th July 2018
- Job Type
This is an exciting opportunity which focuses on the management of Swedish retail assets.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of strategy aimed at driving financial performance through income and value growth, as well as leading the evolution of the area through proactive asset management, lease transactions, development and stakeholder management.
- Identify and analyse opportunities for creating value and prepare for approval when required including any relevant financial analysis;
- Keep asset plan and forecast information up to date;
- Analysing of new and existing lease;
- Carry out update and maintenance of the asset's tenancy schedules;
- Assist in the preparation of annual asset business plans;
- Supporting execution of leasing activity as required;
- Maintain good relations with Property managers, Leasing agent and other third-party providers;
- Ensure day-to-day management and effective information for each asset;
- Ensure proper of rental invoicing and credit control;
- Validate repair and maintenance works and cost control;
- Manage the Project Managers allocated to the value adding projects in the assets;
- Ensure best practice is maintained for all assets;
- Ensure and obtain timely information from Property managers;
- Produce 5 year Business plan for the assets;
- Responsibility to engage with internal and external community;
- Analysis of property management reports and preparation of property analysis reports.