- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, Kent
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 10th December 2018
- Job Type
Asset Manager - Property Company - Based in Kent
Salary from £40,000 - £50,000 per annum plus discretionary bonus.
A well capitalised Property Company based in Kent is looking for an Asset Manager to join their team.
The duties within the role are varied, and will involve:
- Enhancing value across a South East and central London portfolio, via a combination of strategies including planning and redevelopments, refurbishments, leasing, and rent reviews and lease re-gears.
- Travelling to properties and maintaining relationships with both occupiers and stakeholders.
- Producing business plans for each asset across the portfolio - assessing the holding period for each asset, and working collaboratively with members of the team to ensure the current plans are achieving the desired returns.
- Appointing and decisively managing third parties to make sure delegated strategies are executed properly.
The successful will likely be MRICS, and have existing transferable experience via either Property Management, Agency, or Landlord & Tenant, as examples.
Please apply with your most recent CV if you are interested in this position.