- GBP35000 - GBP45000.00 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 7th September 2018
- Job Type
Based West Midlands
£35,000 - £45,000
This is an excellent opportunity to join a regional investor, who own a number of key assets in and around Birmingham city centre. The appointed Asset Manager will be responsible for a portfolio of mixed assets (largely commercial offices and retail), leading the re-positioning and marketing of these properties.
Reporting into a Regional Director, key duties will include:
- Develop strategies to enhance the assets within the portfolio, reviewing budgets and financial plans
- Oversee refurbishment projects
- Execute rent reviews and valuations across the portfolio
- Ensure regular contact with tenants; liaising and negotiating directly with them in conjunction with regular sites visits
- Coordinate the service charge information to produce consistent budget and reconciliation details
- Monitor compliance and performance of 3rd party advisers
- Take responsibility for the day to day management of the portfolio
This role would be well suited to an MRICS qualified Surveyor looking to make a move into client-side property company. Alternatively, an extremely astute APC Surveyor, close to qualification would also be given full consideration. Candidates must be able to demonstrate proven experience within a similar role, coupled with a keen interest in property and property development. You will possess a high level of numeracy and literacy with the ability to evaluate and communicate your findings.
My client is offering a challenging and supportive environment as well as excellent benefits including private health-care, life assurance, a generous pension, birthday leave and employee wellness initiatives.
Please apply online with your most recent CV.