- Negotiable + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 21st November 2019
- Job Type
A leading Property and Investment Company is currently seeking an Asset Manager to join their team based in Central London. They are a £bn Prop Co with a prestigious Central London and South East commercial portfolio, consisting of predominately offices.
They focus on re-positioning commercial assets and their portfolio has substantially grown over the last decade, so they are therefore in a position to grow their Asset Management team.
This is a strategic role where you will gain excellent career progression within the business in the future.
Some of the key Asset Management responsibilities include:
- Undertake the strategic asset management of selected buildings within their UK portfolio, this will include the leasing of vacant space and negotiating lease renewals.
- Marketing and letting vacant space within the portfolio.
- Appointing agents and agreeing strategies.
- Lease renewals/surrenders/rent reviews.
- Agreeing terms with tenants/agents and instructing solicitors.
- Securing Senior Management approval for transactions.
- Implement terminal / interim dilapidation's through direct discussions or through the appointment of external surveyors.
- Maintain databases for valuations.
- Assist in sourcing investment opportunities and analysing potential investments.
- Putting together financial models and analysis of asset management scenarios.
The ideal candidate will come from either an Asset Management or Commercial Agency background and they must be a Member of RICS.
Renumeration will range from £55,000 - £65,000 plus benefits package and bonus.
Their office is based in Central London.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.