- GBP50000 - GBP90000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 14th September 2018
- Job Type
Asset Manager - Global Investment Fund
Salary from £50,000 - £90,000 per annum
Benefits include health-care, bonus, pension
A well-known global Investment Fund is expanding their Asset Management team and are seeking an experienced Asset Manager to join them and work across a large mixed portfolio of retail, industrial and office. You will be expected to enhance investment value across designate properties within your portfolio. This role will be well suited to a real estate professional with asset management experience, specifically within the office or industrial space.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a mixed portfolio of properties to enhance investment value.
- Developing and maintain new and existing relationships with external consultants.
- Travel to designated properties within the portfolio to ensure maximum management performance.
- Keeping updated with key relevant regulation and legislation changes.
- Working on ad hoc projects when necessary.
- MRICS qualified.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Proven experience as an Asset Manager - Office or industrial would be an advantage.
- Ability to develop and maintain key relationships with clients.
- Business focused and ability to assess and improve business processes.
- Understanding of property legislation and regulations.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or get in touch on email@example.com.