- Negotiable + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 2nd October 2019
- Job Type
Asset Manager - Mixed Commercial Portfolio
A leading UK property company that specialises in providing commercial assets across the UK, are currently seeking a strategic and hands-on Asset Management professional. This is to join their team based in Central London, working with the Head of Asset Management.
Typical assets within their portfolio includes retail (high street and out of town retail), industrial, offices and some residential.
You will be responsible for a specific portfolio across the South East and East London.
The role is a hands on and strategic role that will include the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Asset Management of a predominantly retail and industrial portfolio in the South of England.
- Landlord and tenant work, including lease renewals, and reviews to best conclusion.
- Management of vacant units, including refurbishment, dilapidation's, negotiating lease terms.
- Identification of potential development opportunities and ability to undertake appraisal analysis.
- Day to day property management, including tenant liaison, estate repairs and maintenance.
- Service charge budgeting and expenditure management.
Key Asset Management Requirements:
- Degree qualified is essential.
- Member of RICS is preferred.
- Previous commercial asset management experience is essential.
- Individuals must be commercially astute, self motivated and keen to succeed in busy team environment.
Salary is £55,000 - £65,000 per annum plus benefits and discretionary bonus.
Office is based in Central London.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.