- EUR55000.00 - EUR65000.00 per annum
- Northern & Western Europe, France
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 7th November 2018
- Job Type
Asset Manager - Private Equity Firm - Based in Paris
Salary from £55,000 to £65,000 per annum plus benefits and bonus.
My client is a private equity firm that specialise in logistics, they are seeking an Asset Manager to join the team based in Paris.
The Asset manager will aim to optimise the assets to maximise value creation. Key Asset Management responsibilities include:
- Leasing of vacant space in relation with brokers, preparation of marketing brochure and leasing mandates as well as market studies
- Follow-up of leasing mandates, visits, lease negotiations and signatures
- Create and maintain good relationship with tenants
- Monitoring of tenancy schedules and OPEX budgets in relation with the Property Manager
- Follow up of works and CAPEX plans
- Review of valuation reports
- Identification of development opportunities
- Analysis of investment opportunities
You must be degree qualified from a Business or Engineering school, in a Finance or Real Estate program. You must have proven experience in investment, asset management or leasing from an Asset manager or a leasing agency.
If you have logistic/industrial knowledge this will be advantageous. Excellent knowledge of market practices, hands on and good ability to adapt to challenges.
Please apply online with your CV in word format.