- GBP56000 - GBP65000 per annum + plus benefits
- UK, Buckinghamshire
- Property & Real Estate, Affordable Housing
- 21st February 2019
- Job Type
We are currently recruiting for our leading and progressive RSL client for an Asset Manager to manage the core procurement and contract management function related to planned and cyclical work programmes and major improvement projects to protect or improve the assets.
Upto Salary £63,000 per annum plus excellent benefits that you would expect from a progressive organisation
- Manage projects to minimise exposure of both financial and health and safety related risks.
- Accurately forecast annual budgets in line with Business Plan requirements and manage monthly cash flow and expenditure to ensure delivery against approved sums.
- Providing leadership and management to your team of Project Managers managing performance, setting clear targets and objectives and monitoring progress
- Commissioning and managing construction-related building professionals including consultants and contractors.
- Producing feasibility studies, options appraisals and project briefs.
- Designing and preparing specifications for tenders, formulating budget estimates and scheme costs, seeking approval where required and raising orders for work.
- Developing pre-construction phase and construction-phase health and safety plans in line with CDM Regulations.
- Reconciling and settling final accounts and valuations, dealing with contractual disputes, extensions of time and variations, issuing relevant certification as appropriate.
- You will have successfully managed and run large projects.
- Managed and led a technical team, preferably in social housing.
- Be customer focused and put tenant's qt the heart of decision making.
- Have worked in a housing organisation or similar.
- Possess excellent technical knowledge relating to construction and construction-related health and safety.
- Be a person with proven experience of delivering large complex building projects to occupied/domestic properties.
- A skilled manager of large budgets.
- Be qualified to HNC and working towards a professional membership of CIOB, RICS, a formal project management qualification is an advantage.
- Be a car driver and hold a valid licence.
If you are already working for a social housing provider, or have had exposure to assisting in the production of asset management plans for residential portfolios this role would be a strong fit for you.
Please apply with your most recent CV. To discuss this and other similar roles across the South East and London, please contact Matthew Mullin on 0207 478 2526.