- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 16th July 2019
- Job Type
Asset Manager - Real Estate Investment Management Company
Salary up to £75,000
A highly entrepreneurial Real Estate Private Equity Investment Manager is currently seeking an experienced asset manager to carry out value-add asset management on an exciting mixed use portfolio, predominantly in London with some regional exposure.
The successful individual will devise, monitor and deliver asset management strategies for existing and newly acquired assets, coordinating leasing, lease re-gears, rent reviews, as well as development and refurbishment projects. Candidates must be a Member of RICS.
- Value add asset management of an exciting mixed use portfolio predominantly in London with some regional exposure.
- Devise, monitor and deliver asset management strategies for existing and newly acquired assets.
- Coordination of leasing, lease re-gears, rent reviews, as well as development and refurbishment projects.
- Engage proactively with tenants and create meaningful partnerships.
- Manage external advisor teams in order to achieve asset level objectives.
- Assist the Investment Team with leasing inputs for new acquisitions.
If you have experience of the aforementioned and are interested in applying, please submit your CV.