- GBP65000 - GBP70000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 26th February 2019
- Job Type
Senior Asset Manager
Central London Property Company
Up to £70,000 plus excellent bonus potential and corporate benefits package
Our client, an established Central London Property Company is seeking a Senior Asset Manager to join their team based in London. This role will be primarily responsible for their London portfolio, comprised of mainly retail and office space. You will sit within an established Asset Management team and report to two Senior Directors and be responsible for the day to day asset management of the portfolio including overseeing external agents on rent reviews, lease renewals, lettings and valuations. You will also be involved with cashflow forecasting and creating value add strategies.
- MRICS qualified.
- Extensive experience in commercial real estate from in asset management capacity, preferably in office and/or retail sectors.
- High level of numerical ability.
- Experience with Argus Software, preferably Argus Investor.
- High level of proficiency on Excel.
- UK Driving licence essential.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV in word format.