- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 20th September 2018
- Job Type
A well capitalised Mayfair Property Company is seeking an Asset Manager to join their team, and be responsible for a nationwide portfolio of c.5bn assets, spanning office, retail, shopping centres, and industrial.
The key duties will include:
- Value add asset management of a diverse commercial portfolio, with a focus on leasing, regears, redevelopment, and refurbishment
- Working within a boutique team, gaining fantastic exposure across the property life-cycle, in addition to tightly managing third parties throughout the asset management process
- Responsible for quarterly reporting on asset performance to investors, who will typically be large Pension Funds.
The above is a fantastic opportunity for a Surveyor to move into Asset Management. It is envisioned that the successful profile will be an Agent, however, exceptional candidates from other disciplines will also be considered. You must be MRICS qualified.
Please apply with your most recent CV should you feel you are an appropriate fit for the above.